NEWS

You asked for it, Jamberry is delivering!!! Coming mid-July: French Tip Nail Shields!

New Application Kits will be available in the Fall 2012 catalog (early September)...

VIVA LAS VEGAS! - Jamberry Nails just announced their FIRST Incentive trip to Las Vegas on March 2013! I would LOVE to have you there with me!

Monday, February 3, 2014

18 Months Later!

Yes, I still LOVE Jamberry Nails and Yes, I am still a consultant!  Life got super busy so I took "leave" from my Jamberry Business for a bit, but I am back (even of I'm busier than ever)!  I love Jamberry to much to stay away for good!  

If you haven't checked Jamberry Nails out lately, you really need to try them!  The new "formula" they are using it AMAZING!  Lighter, thinner nail wraps that take a fraction of the time to put on!  I love them!  Just ask me for a free sample!

Oh!  And they have new Nail Lacquer if you just can't seem to give up the polish and an incredible hand care line!  Oh and there's more!!!  Check out the Nail Art Studio to design your own custom nails!  Incredible!!!  You can check it all out on my website www.discover.jamberrynails.com!

No comments: